Free event to provide credit union industry attendees with actionable insights, strategies and thought leadership
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO), has announced its largest annual event will take place virtually April 20-22 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Virtual Member Forum 2021 will feature all of the events for which the CUSO’s in-person Member Forum is known – including dynamic keynote and breakout sessions, a credit union CEO panel, an on-demand Solutions Showcase, and more. Virtual Member Forum 2021 is a free event open to PSCU Owner credit unions, future Owners and industry partners.
“This year’s theme – Collective Momentum – highlights the momentum we have built together over the last year and PSCU’s focus on driving collaboration and solutions to accelerate the growth of our cooperative and the credit unions we serve,” said Dean Young, EVP, chief experience officer at PSCU. “During this year’s event, we will provide attendees with a wealth of actionable insights, strategies and thought leadership to position credit unions and our industry partners for growth and to keep members engaged in the rapidly evolving payments landscape. We look forward to ‘seeing’ everyone virtually in April!”
PSCU Virtual Member Forum 2021 is slated to include:
- CEO Keynote Presentation: PSCU President and CEO Chuck Fagan will highlight the collective momentum of PSCU and its credit unions as we work together to deliver innovative solutions and an unparalled experience for members now and in the post-pandemic world.
- Keynote Presentations:
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson – The NBA legend, Hall of Famer, entrepreneur and philanthropist will share his journey of success from the basketball court to the business world as chairman and CEO of Magic Johnson Enterprises (MJE) in his keynote session, “A Conversation with Magic Johnson.”
- Sarah Thomas – Thomas, one of Sports Illustrated’s “100 Most Influential NFL Figures of All Time,” changed the game in the world’s most quintessential male-dominated sport when she became the first female NFL official in 2015. She also became the first woman to officiate a Super Bowl during Super Bowl LV on Feb. 7 in Tampa, Fla. Her keynote session, “Breaking Through: A Conversation with Sarah Thomas, the NFL’s First Female Official,” will be a discussion with PSCU’s Chief Talent Officer Lynn Heckler surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Stefan Olander – One of the world’s leading digital innovators, Olander has led several groundbreaking global initiatives that have unlocked state-of-the-art and engaging consumer experiences over the past 15 years. Prior to founding BrandNew, he held several key leadership positions with Nike Inc., including vice president, Global Digital Innovation. Olander will speak to the intersection of technology and innovation during his keynote, “How Human Centric Brands Win in a Tech Dominated World.”
- Oliver Jenkyn – In his role as Visa’s group president and regional president for North America, Jenkyn has strategic and operational responsibility for the company’s business in the U.S. and Canada. In his keynote session, he will discuss the payments landscape.
- Credit Union CEO Panel: Moderated by Mark Sievewright, founder and CEO of Sievewright & Associates, hear firsthand from credit union CEOs during a panel focused on the latest industry trends, from the shift to digital to optimizing member experience in the post-COVID environment.
- Breakout Sessions: Gain insights and thought leadership from industry experts, Owner credit unions and PSCU leaders on topics including digital investment strategies, faster and real-time payments, security and fraud mitigation, data and analytics, small business solutions, financial wellness, digital banking, loyalty and rewards, and more.
- Solutions Showcase: Experience on-demand demonstrations of PSCU’s innovative product and solution portfolio.
- Entertainment: Wrap Day One of Virtual Member Forum 2021 with an exciting performance from the Original Voices of Rock n Roll, playing top hits by legendary bands from the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Rock to the sounds of Starship’s Mickey Thomas, Journey’s Steve Augeri, the Romantics’ Wally Palmar, Kool & the Gang’s Skip Martin and John Cafferty.
For more information or to register for Virtual Member Forum 2021, visit pscu.com/virtualmemberforum2021. Attendees that register before April 9 will receive a special gift from PSCU. In addition, an on-demand recording of Virtual Member Forum 2021 will be available to all registered attendees after the event.
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments CUSO, supports the success of 1,500 credit unions representing more than 5.4 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on innovation, PSCU’s payment processing, risk management, data and analytics, loyalty programs, digital banking, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms help deliver possibilities and seamless member experiences. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is provided by contact centers located throughout the United States. The origin of PSCU’s model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 40 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.